• Provide administrative and clerical support to the team
• High level of responsibility in managing and coordinating activities around sales team
• Comprehensive diary management and scheduling of external and internal meetings/calls
• Manage travel schedules and coordinate travel logistics (e.g. book flights, hotels, appointments, meetings, etc.)
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven, service-oriented environment
• Team Player yet able to work independently, with demonstrated ability to be flexible, responsive and take initiative
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff
• Convey a strong positive personal and professional image with excellent standards of behavior and ethics
• Responsible for general office administrative duties (event coordination and ad hoc duties)
• Prepare and process expenses reports for MD & Sales Team
• Support Management in all tasks to grow company
• Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
To succeed in this Executive Assistant job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively in a fast-paced working environment.
• Minimum five years’ experience in the administrative, PA or EA with at least three years in MNC, age 35 and above,
• Excellent communication in English (written and verbal) skills
• Excellent organizational and administration skills in a professional or corporate environment
• Ability to handle tasks independently and in liaison with other departments/offices when necessary
• Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
This is a Global Engineering Company. It has an excellent yet demanding working culture; however, the rewards can be significant.
If you are driven, enjoy being in a fast-paced environment and possess the right attitude, this is a great job opportunity for you.